- #astroJC update: Journal club's returning soon (once I get the internet connected in my new flat). Tweet me your paper suggestions! 1 year ago
- @Harcel Yes please! 1 year ago
- @Awesome_Ph @thebamf Sorry, sent last tweet from the wrong account! 1 year ago
- @evanocathain @KarenLMasters Sounds like a great idea. I could drag #astrojc out of hiatus for you next Thurs if you want? :) 1 year ago
- @KarenLMasters Sorry for not getting back to you. The week got away from me & Thursday has happened unexpectedly! Will have to postpone 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Data storage
For the 16th meeting of the astronomy twitter journal club we were looking for ways to prevent us all drowning in data when upcoming instruments and surveys get going. The discussion was based on this paper, and you can also … Continue reading
The transcript of the 16th Astronomy Twitter Journal Club meeting is now online at Chirpstory: http://chirpstory.com/dialog_embed/3105 or http://chirpstory.com/li/3105. You can also download the PDF: Tweet transcript archive.