- #astroJC update: Journal club's returning soon (once I get the internet connected in my new flat). Tweet me your paper suggestions! 4 years ago
- @Harcel Yes please! 5 years ago
- @Awesome_Ph @thebamf Sorry, sent last tweet from the wrong account! 5 years ago
- @evanocathain @KarenLMasters Sounds like a great idea. I could drag #astrojc out of hiatus for you next Thurs if you want? :) 5 years ago
- @KarenLMasters Sorry for not getting back to you. The week got away from me & Thursday has happened unexpectedly! Will have to postpone 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The transcript of the 24th Astronomy Twitter Journal Club meeting is now online at Chirpstory: http://chirpstory.com/dialog_embed/5349 or http://chirpstory.com/li/5349. You can also download the PDF: Tweet transcript archive.
Professional / amateur collaboration in science, and astronomy in particular, is the discussion topic for this Thursday’s astronomy twitter journal club, starting at 20:10 GMT. @SamHawkins, who proposed this topic, explains more: Astronomy is one of the few branches of … Continue reading
The transcript of the 23rd Astronomy Twitter Journal Club meeting is now online at Chirpstory: http://chirpstory.com/dialog_embed/4582 or http://chirpstory.com/li/4582. You can also download the PDF: Tweet transcript archive.